Adding and updating your machines and services in your iSeekplant profile is easy!
Here's a step-by-step to add machines or services to your profile:
- To add machines and services to your iSeekplant account, firstly ensure you are logged in.
- On the left-hand side menu, locate ‘Machines’ or ‘Services’.
- Click on ‘Add a machine’.
- Type in the machinery/service type and choose from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in info like the subcategory, machinery make and model, manufacturing year, quantity and the hire options available for the machine. Alternatively, if you are only adding in a service, select the correct service from the drop-down menu and proceed to step 6.
- Upload an image of your machine/service! In order to do this, click ‘add images’ and either drag & drop your image into the ‘Upload your images’ section, or browse your computer.
- Click on ‘Save’ in the bottom right-hand corner to update your machine list - keep in mind, if you exit before saving your progress will not automatically save!